Equitable access to quality health for all in Africa
ACANOVA stands for Academy for Novel Channels in Health & Operations Research
A just world with Equitable access to Quality Healthcare
We unlock the potential of vulnerable communities, by disrupting access barriers to quality healthcare & building a sustainable eco-system of innovation, implementation & learning
We support & build sustainable eco-systems for equitable access to quality healthcare for vulnerable communities through proven scientific & systematic models
• Quality Healthcare for most vulnerable through HSS – HRH, affordable Medical products and HIS
• Incubating, testing, validation and scale up of life-saving novel social and technological innovations
• Community and Policy advocacy for global health issues with focus on vulnerable communities for collective action and accountability e.g. SGBV
• Operations Research and Implementation Science for neglected and emerging global health issues – NTDs, NCDs, COVID19
- Neglected tropical diseases (NTDs)
- Non-communicable diseases (NCDs)
• Learning organisations for better global health workforce through:
- Workplace mentorship
- Fellowship programs
We have an exceptional team behind the leadership at ACANOVA.
Feel free to reach out!